A user page identifies an editor on the Workingtropes wiki. All students in English 1102 are required to have a user page that meets the guidelines given below. All other users are encouraged to set up a user page if they feel it would be useful to them.
User Page Assignment
By January 19, all students must add the following to their user pages:
- Their real name
- Their section number
- About me, Pages I am working on, Feedback, and reference subheadings
- Under the "About me section"
- A brief hello statement that must include at least one fact drawn from a source (for this assignment any source will do, book, webpage, wikipedia article, anything you can cite).
- A reference tag giving APA formatted citation information for the source of your fact (see chapter 28 of our ebook for instructions on APA citation)
- Under the "Pages I am working on section"
- A list of at least two pages they are interested in working on, including links
- Under the "Reference Section"
- Proper formatting to display the reference tag under the reference section
- In addition, students should add their user pages to the categories for their section and home state using the category tag
The User:Pburdell page serves as an example of this assignment