Editing the Wiki
Revision as of 11:55, 27 January 2011 by Bzappala3
(I couldn't find them elsewhere, so I looked at the main page's code)
To add a new page (in the simple editor, haven't tried in the rich text editor):
- Type your page name as "''Pagename''" on the page of the wiki you want to link from (for example, I wrote it on the Main page of this wiki to link it here)
- Then, after saving, click on the red link it created to create your page
'To add a picture'
- Then go to the page where you want to upload the picture.
- Click edit wherever you want to put it. On the Rich Editor toolbar on top, click on the symbol of a picture.
- A new window will pop. Write the name of the file and it should find it. Click upload.